[Artemisia] KyneWynn's Birthday Bash at Uprising

kynewynn Fullmer kynewynn at sfcn.org
Tue Jun 12 10:20:01 CDT 2007

Item Type: Appointment
Begin time: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 03:30 AM -0600
Duration:   1 Hour
Location:

Greetings,
Just in case I don't find everyone on site beforehand,  I just wanted to invite old friends (and new ones too) to my Birthday Celebration.  It will be held Thursday Evening after Court at the Arrows' Flight Encampment.  (Which as far as I know is located between Royal and 1000 Eyes.)

Please come have something to eat and visit.  I'd love to catch up with those of  you I haven't seen for awhile.
Warm Hugs,  KyneWynn (who is already in Idaho!)