[Artemisia] New Member to Freydis's House

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed Jun 13 09:45:36 CDT 2007

Hey, congradulations on your colt!  Glad he arrived safely.  I understand
the 'doesn't play well with others' problem.  I had a ewe this year that
fell into that category.  Figured it was her duty to try and smash any lamb
that wasn't hers, so she got to live by herself (with her lamb) till the
other lambs were old enough to get away from her!  Happy pen building.  ;-)

Gefjon