[Artemisia] New Member to Freydis's House

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed Jun 13 11:23:05 CDT 2007

LOL!  Yes, just all little angels... And as you probably well know, that
would be Glora, the ewe with the attitude - that tried to take out the back
window in HL Dederick's truck topper, and that has left me with an
assortment of very colorful bruises on my legs from those pointy horns!
What Red didn't say was that she got put to work showing sheep.  (grab that
lamb that's being a complete brat and drag it into the show ring!)  I guess
Glora made up for it by taking Res. Champion Ewe, though!  ;-)

Gefjon
(who's wishing she was at Uprising instead of at work!)