[Artemisia] Gefjon's Sheep

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 09:09:13 CDT 2007

did i spell your name wrong good mistress?  i would never take your name in vain. ; )  i must say though, i had a great time shopping with you.  gosh, we must have hit every vendor booth more than once.  i did manage to find a yarn swift on sunday finally.
yep, next year we are just going to have to go to uprising.  it's a bummer we have to miss it this year.
Red

"Elaine, a.k.a. Iduna" <elaine.higgins at umontana.edu> wrote: Well, "Red," taking my name in vain again are you?  -- Just kidding!  It
seems that a few of us are missing Uprising this year.  But just wait
'til next year!
 Iduna
elaine.higgins at umontana.edu