[Artemisia] Retribution for LOLpeer.jpg

Catherine Helm-Clark no1home at onewest.net
Thu Jun 14 11:49:30 CDT 2007

> Apparently, the bloomery works.
>
> Here's a teaser image from the end of the evening:
>
> http://www.dogphilosophy.net/graphics/lolpeer.jpg
>
> Now if you'll excuse me, I need to hide and pretend I have no idea
> how this
> got posted...

Sean, You are so dead, dear,  you won't even know how dead you are
until you're dead thrice over, and I might not stop there, and go for
killing you four or five times more...

I know where you sleep...
I'll get the Kobalt kitty to shed all over your pillow...
I'll dump five whole bags of tootsie rolls all over the
insides of your car and put tootsie roll pops in all your
shoes and socks...

AND I know where you keep your laptop...!!!  (Bwahahahaha.....)

ttfn,
your LOVING wife