[Artemisia] Retribution for LOLpeer.jpg

L.J. Richards richardslj at bresnan.net
Mon Jun 18 00:11:32 CDT 2007

Oh, Braden, I think perhaps she means as in 'the sunken' ship' - you know,
like the one you find at the bottom of the fish bowl (umm fish tank, hmmm).
Okay, I'm outa here.

Bronwen

PS:  Umm, isn't it La_i_rd? without the lines of course, pronounced "lared"?
Just wondering, thats all, just wondering!  Really!

(this party not responsible for anything written after 11 p.m.) (So sayeth
the George) (Bye.  Asleep now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.)