[Artemisia] Uprising XXI

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 14:43:58 CDT 2007

I want to express my gratitude and a well earned "vivat" to all involved in Uprising--both before the event and during.  I enjoyed myself immensely (especially the "cow") as well as watching friends being recognized for many things that they had earned, and not to mention the joy of fighting among good friends.
  And then there is the morning sounds of Uprising that I fondly remember best...the birds in the trees, the distant sounds of the cars on the highway, the sound of laughter on the early morning breeze, quite conversations between friends, the "slurp" and "gurgle" of the porta-potty trucks...
  Ahhhh....the sounds and memories of Uprising.

John D Gibson <scjdgibson at gmail.com> wrote:
  I just have to say thanks to everyone who came and helped and played and
made this year's Uprising such a wonderful event !!!!!!!
I hope everyone had a very uneventful and safe drive home, and I look
forward to seeing everyone later this year.
Again Thank YOU, everyone who made it such a wonderful event, from my
Partner in Crime Lord Ivar, to the little girls giggle that made me remember
the kid in all of us is where the dream lives.

John D Gilson,
Your Very Grateful, and Tired Autocrat of Uprising XXI.

Goodnight ;-)