[Artemisia] Uprising XXI

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 13:10:28 CDT 2007

Actually Kelwin, His Grace is insane.  Posted 55 yes, actual speed for anyone not him or Evil Knievel was about 30.

Thus one of the miracles of Saint Alan, and his Patronage of Understatement, as seen this week in the "knee-high grass".  I simply aspire to be like the Great Saint in my humble attempts at understatement.

the slightly chubby (see? understatement!) Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com
damnvicar at yahoo.com