[Artemisia] "Youth Combat"

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Tue Jun 19 18:36:59 CDT 2007

What with the current changes at the Society level as regards the treatment
of Youth Activities, I feel certain that the change from "boffer" to "youth
combat" was simply because it MIGHT be construed as a sexual reference.  I'm
certain that everyone in the Society wants to appear in the very best light
possible, thus the change.

Regards,
Corisande