[Artemisia] "Youth Combat"

AzirLt at aol.com AzirLt at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 20:04:47 CDT 2007

Thank You Duchess Corisande
for stating so well the Youth Combat term.

For those interested parties -
 The change in terminology has come down from Society and as a Kingdom  we
WILL be complying!
Any official activity is "Youth Combat".

Also The Two Deep rule  and the Sight and Sound rule  ARE in  effect
if you have any Question please read the following memo
_http://www.artemisia.sca.org/REVISED%20youth_activities_memo%205-19-07.pdf_
(http://www.artemisia.sca.org/REVISED%20youth_activities_memo%205-19-07.pdf)

YIS
Maestro Don Azir, OP, KRM, KYCM, DWS, KRC

In a message dated 6/19/2007 5:37:46 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,