[Artemisia] "Youth Combat"

Ysabel de Lille ysabel_delille at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 23:01:40 CDT 2007

Ok!  Now see, THAT makes a bit more sense to me.  Obviously (and rather happily, too, I might add) I have never had the slightest idea that the word "boffer" had anything to do with anything sexual or otherwise.  To me, boffer was a styrofoam sword for small warriors' use.  Thank you, Your Grace! :D  So, out of further curiosity, what do we now call boffers?  Cuz like I said, "Kingdom Youth Combat Weapons" is a bit of a mouthful, especially for someone who has less years than that phrase has words. ;)

~*~Lady Ysabel la Serena de Lille~*~

Dalek: But you have no weapons! No defences! No plan!
Doctor: (grinning) Yeah. And doesn't that scare you to death?