[Artemisia] Rapier stuff

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 00:33:24 CDT 2007

Can someone direct me to a good source for a cost effective and safe rapier gorget?  My daughter's was not up to standard at Uprising.  A *big* thank you to the person who inspected her gear and pointed that out.  I appriciate you all keeping everyone safe!  Another big thank you to the two ladies who lent her a safe gorget and blade when hers came apart!  It was her first tourney, and she would have been broken hearted to miss it!   Esther aka Sarah's Mom