[Artemisia] mushrooms and smurfs

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 08:23:27 CDT 2007

Stepana Catriona Morganosa, stated ... "That was YOU? You're the one who killed our very, very, very holy man?! Where's my hammer..."

Baron Haakon ... at that point being but a mushroom ... was not necessarily the killer but was instead, the agent.  Actually, the holy man was indeed killed, and it was indeed the mushroom that did the killing, but I am pretty sure we could reclassify this as an accident.

besides, I have known the man for YEARS (just never you MIND how many) and I am pretty sure that, while he may claim mushroom-like tendencies, he would be a lot more direct if he were to be the actually killer, as opposed to acting as the agent.

Aside from that ... ask the good Baron Haakon for details about an individual called "Stomper".  His previous post will make SOOO much more sense.

Cheers

Malkin (who is really really really revealing her age right now)Jo (Georgia L.) Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates that.