[Artemisia] cooling idea

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Wed Jun 20 10:35:08 CDT 2007

Catherine Helm-Clark wrote:

> I have done similar things.  There's a lot of room between
> me and the inside of my globose steel breastplate (i.e., it's
> even fatter than I am).  Cloth wrapped ice and cold pacs
> tend to live in that space if I know I'm going to be on the
> field for a long time without a break.  I also often add a
> soda or two too.

LOL!! Been there. One can do the same with ladies Elizabethan as well.
Just sew in a few pockets in your hoops or petticoats for Blue Ice packs
(or hot packs in the winter...) Instant temperature control and storage.
Sure made the first baronial elevation in Arn Hold bearable...what was
it...107 degrees??... :)

Juliana