[Artemisia] Great Western War X - Pre-reg now open!!!

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Wed Jun 20 11:58:09 CDT 2007

Greetings unto you all!

I am Lord Matheus Reyner, Publicity Steward for Great Western War X. As
pre registration is now open for the event, I was hoping that you could
repost the below announcement to your local lists, I have done my best
to keep it as short as possible.

Thank you.

The Honorable Lord Matheus Reyner

Publicity GWWX

-----

Great Western War X will include all of the exciting activities you’ve
come to expect. The camping and fighting areas are covered with green
lawn and partially shaded by scattered mature trees.  Merchant Village ,
Arts & Sciences and Children’s activities areas will be centrally
located and every bit as enticing as before.  Beautiful Lake Evans will
be right outside your door and we’d love to see sail boats cruising the
waves.

For pictures of the new site, please visit:

http://caid-gww.org/sitepictures.html

PRE-REG IS NOW OPEN at http://caid-gww.org/prereg.html

Buena Vista Aquatic Recreational Area
13601 Ironbark Road
Bakersfield , CA 93312
Approximately 25 miles southwest of Bakersfield , CA , off I-5 onto
Highway 119 towards Taft. Turn Left on Golf Course Rd. Turn Left into
the park entrance.
We will NOT be using the parks main gate entrance off of Hwy 43 ( S.
Enos Ln ).

Dates: Oct. 2 at noon for pre-registered guests, and Oct. 3 at noon for
non-pre registered guests. Through Oct. 8

For more event information please visit our website: www.caid-gww.org