[Artemisia] political correctness

Terri Elliott terrilelliott at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 13:43:49 CDT 2007

Kevin Tucker <ktucker59 at yahoo.com> wrote:    But public debate of the issues IS politically correct.

(insert humor disclaimer here)

Stephan

Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil wrote:
Cool. Here's my politically correct statement:

If you are going to flame each other, take it offline.

Godwin

  I agree debate is acceptable (humor accepted with relief) however, flaming is not. If we cannot be respectful of other people's opinions, regardless of what we think of them, please - keep it offline.

  Asa