[Artemisia] political correctness - response - read only if you care

Michael the Loud hanhebin at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 14:58:31 CDT 2007

> I agree with you totally.   Just wasn't going to add
> fire to my already lengthy response.   Ultimately,
> political correctness is cowardice.

I wouldn't say cowardice but pure bullying which I
think is worse.  If there is cowardice involved it in
people not speaking out and letting the bullies get
away with the bullying.

There are topics that are very politically incorrect
to bring up even in the SCA.  Better to keep silent
than disagree.

Michael