[Artemisia] political correctness

Kelly Campbell ratslayer at spro.net
Wed Jun 20 16:05:10 CDT 2007

I am with Michael.  I have seen nothing in this conversation that goes
towards flaming.  No name calling or other ill tidings.  In fact it's been
an interesting discussion with lots of civility.

If we all simply just "got along"  and never disagreed we would all have
to think alike.  As long as the discussion does not regress into name
calling and chest thumping simple disagreements can be a learning
experience.  It's nice to try to understand why one thinks the way they
do.

Kelwin