[Artemisia] Historical Terms...was...political correctness

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Wed Jun 20 17:14:46 CDT 2007

yumitori wrote:

> * Were there padded or practice weapons used for training in historical times?
>
> * What was the term(s) for these practice weapons?
>
> * Why don't we use *that* terminology instead of creating new phrases?

Hooray! Back on topic, with hopefully no more sidetrips....

Your questions are good ones. I'll write those down, since they are
prefectly phrased, and take them back to the drawing boards. There has
to be something we can adopt or adapt in there somewhere. It's just out
of my area of expertise. If anyone else finds similar info, please share! :)

Thank You, Your Excellency!!!

Juliana
AKS