[Artemisia] political correctness - response - read only if you care

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Wed Jun 20 17:34:04 CDT 2007

Here you and I must disagree.  Keeping silent means the bullies win..., which is what I was refering to by my earlier comment involving the downward spiral of our society.   And like it or not, I am NOT the type who will keep silent, just 'cause it convenient, or others want to bully me into it.

And that applies in the SCA, as well as mundanity.

Padruig in the SCA / Dr. Raymond Zentz in mundanity