[Artemisia] Mushrooms and smurfs aka a break from political correctness d...

JRoss007 at aol.com JRoss007 at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 03:28:39 CDT 2007

In a message dated 6/20/2007 3:21:10 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
vindulfr at aol.com writes:

As to  the semi-mythical "Stomper Smurfsbane", well, that's a tale best told
late at  night around a fire somewhere. Although, Malkin's mention of that
name brought  back a certain memory, and the
 "Semi" - mythical? Nay. The man did exist. I remember a fond  "Chocolate
Chip Cookie War" that he did attend with me. And did not know him  by any other
names (Well polite ones anyway) for many years.
      And if talking about him about a fire some  night, dont forget the
mead. (Hmm, seems like a good reason to make some. Put it  on the list for 1st
thing when i have a little free time,)

following piece of advice: If you're going to hit someone in the face  with a
pie, DON'T use coconut cream. The little bits of shaved coconut get up  your
nose and they're blasted hard to get out of your hair and beard. (It took  me
three showers)

Baron Haakon Haukarson
Chest deep in unmowed grass  and fond memories

Balthazaar

PS, if anyone knows who the nice young lady taking the video of my rather
long walk off a short plank from Tortuga, Please, I really want that  video.