[Artemisia] Golden Pillar Herald Efficiency report.

Golden Wing Herald sageherald at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 08:31:02 CDT 2007

  Apologies to those who get this more than once, but I just had to blow the Heralds cornets

  The following is extracted from a report produced under the direction of Elizabeth, Laurel Queen of Arms.  The report detailed for each kingdom based on the Letters of Intent as compared to the Letters of Acceptance and Return.

  Artemisia registered 30 Names with a 85.71% efficiency
  Artemisia registered 22 Devices with a 100% efficiency
  Artemisia registered 3 badges with a 100% efficiency

  Artemisia registered a total of 55 items, with and over-all efficiency rating of 95.24 ... the highest in the KNOWN WORLD!!!

  This was managed even as the Submissions Herald, Acting Golden Pillar herald Yin Mei Li was processing a significant backlog of submissions.

  I would like to thank each and every herald that sent in submissions, helped with comments, and provided much needed moral support over the past year.  Local Heralds, Deputy Heralds, those who sat endless hours at consultation tables explaining the rules for the fifth, tenth, fiftieth time ... thank you.  Your hard work made it possible.

  Special attention and thanks to Yin Mei Li, who processed the 55 items, and worked on countless others.  Her tireless dedication to the Heralds work is exemplary.

  Respectfully submitted.

  Malkin
  Goldenwing