[Artemisia] Lost at Uprising - Bocce set

Bruce Padget bapadget at pop.mail.yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 09:59:02 CDT 2007

So there I was, toting way too many things from my camp to the town
square.  (Side note - anyone know where I can find a good lackey?)  Just
as I entered the square, the burden became too much to continue in any
sort of style, so I dropped a lawn bowling (bocce) set beside the path.

I had intended to return promptly, but there was this girl, see...
Anyway, I didn't get back for a good 15 minutes, by which time it had
been swept up by a diligent person who, I am sure, helped it find its
way to lost and found.

The set was in a blue fabric bag with black handles.  As I already own
two perfectly serviceable bocce sets, and such a set is inconvenient to
schlep around, I do not ask for its return.  I only ask that it be
played at approriate Society gatherings.  If it can be sold to the
profit of some Society branch, still better.

Regards,
Niccolo
bapadget at yahoo.com

(Seriously, I'd been looking for appropriate persons to whom I could
give an extra set.  As I see it, fate and gravity solved my problem.
Appropriate officers, please take this as written waiver of my claims.)