[Artemisia] Uprising XXI

Ellisif in Sleggja elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 20:01:55 CDT 2007

I also saw the wandering holy men strolling through the site; I wonder if, next time, some attempt could be made to at least throw tunics over their telltale accroutrements?  Seeing these good fellows did take me out of the moment as I was watching the heavy armored tourney.

Before I get flamed for that comment:  I HAVE NO PROBLEM with the holy men being present.  I just would like to see them be-garbed.  I feel the same about anyone walking around an event in mundane clothes.  Does BOTE need help gathering loaner garb for such purposes?  I sense a service project here!

Duke Allan:  We loved the new site, and thank you.  Next year I'll bring stronger allergy medicine with me, and all will be well. :-)

THL Ellisif Sleggja
Arrows' Flight