[Artemisia] just a thought for the day

M'lord Ambrosios Hellinikos ambrosios at crystalcrags.org
Thu Jun 21 19:04:07 CDT 2007

so i'm at work, which involves a bit of physical labor, things like
shoveling dirt in/out of trucks, wheelbarrows, holes, etc - and hte
thought came to me - how would they have done this way back when, what
would be their easiest way - and i spent some time, trying to think of
medevil devices or contraptions that i might have seen at war or colegium,
or online even

then it hit me - it was an epiphany - i knew how all those people back
then made work akin to this so easy......

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

they had freaking slaves and serfs to do it

Ambrose
(glad he is far far away now)