[Artemisia] Baron's War Reservations now being accepted

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Thu Jun 21 23:29:44 CDT 2007

Greetings,

As we close the chapter on a wonderfully dry Uprising, we turn our eyes to the Kingdom Anniversary/ Barons War event.

Prepaid reservations are now being accepted.  Checks must be postmarked no later than July 15th to receive the pre-pay discount ($1 per person, up to $4 for a family cap)  Feast on Saturday is pre-pay only.

Site fees:
Adult Member         $20 at the gate / $19 prepaid
Adult non-member   $23 at the gate/  $22 prepaid
Youth (6 - 16)        $10 at the gate /    9 prepaid
Child  (0 - 5)           Free

Family cap             $60 at the gate / 56 prepaid
                           Only  2 adults 18+ and their legal dependents 17 or younger qualify.
                                             Non member adults add $3 each.

Feast on Saturday evening is prepay only, limit is 150 persons.
Adult                            $7
Youth                           $4
Children 0 - 5               Free with a paid adult.

Contact:  THL Bethoc:     leishman10 at msn.com<mailto:leishman10 at msn.com>
                                       leishman one zero at msn dot com

Make checks or money orders to:  Barony of Loch Salann
mail to:                                           628 N. American Beauty Dr.
                                                      Salt Lake City, UT 84116

For each person on the reservation, include:
SCA name, legal name, member number or age if child.  The amounts you are paying for each person and what it's for.
Contact me if you would like a 'form' in MS Word format.  To receive confirmation include either your email address or a self addressed stamped envelope.

Forms and other information will be posted on the web page, which should be available soon.

In service
Bethoc
Exchequer, Barony of Loch Salann