[Artemisia] Uprising XXI

John D Gibson scjdgibson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 00:03:23 CDT 2007

BOTE has three full totes of Loaner Garb, that was being held at Herald's
point.  We have always made effort to keep Uprising selfishly as a Society
event for players, and not a Ren Fair.  I am unsue why these gentlemen were
not in garb, but as with the neighbors who came for a look see I felt it
best to smile at their nakedness and know there was a reason that benifited
us all.