[Artemisia] Uprising XXI

Ysabel de Lille ysabel_delille at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 11:57:26 CDT 2007

Yeah, we're also of the same order as the wandering holy men, and I agree, that was QUITE jarring.  I hereby volunteer to make a couple of monks' robes just in case this may happen next year.  (And as one who used to be a wandering holy woman, I can guarantee that good stories when you get home are a MAJOR plus...wink wink!)  So now the question...Cistercians, Franciscans, or Benedictines?

~*~Lady Ysabel la Serena de Lille~*~

Dalek: But you have no weapons! No defences! No plan!
Doctor: (grinning) Yeah. And doesn't that scare you to death?