[Artemisia] [Artemisia ]Monk Robes...was Uprising XXI

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 12:27:51 CDT 2007

Cistercians wore white robes with black mantles, and small/non-existent tonsures, and were very popular in Wales, where a lot of the progenitors of that particular modern order are from (translation- many of the original settlers of Utah were Welsh)

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com