[Artemisia] Uprising Media Release

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Fri Jun 22 18:34:12 CDT 2007

Allen Hall wrote:

<snip>
> So, on to the header.  Last night a friend of mine called and said that the
> local paper, the Shelley Pioneer, did a story on Uprising.  I picked up a
> copy and we made the front page.  I'm REALLY happy to say that Media Officer
> (Robert Bedlam, I'm talking about you) did a dynamite job guiding the press
> around, as the story is very good, stuck with the SCA, Inc. media package,
> and put our organization in the best light possible.  I read that with a
> sigh of relief I can tell you!
>
> So, please keep your ideas floating around out there.  Uprising next year
> will be better, the site better, and the fighting fields better.  A good
> time will be had.  No promises on the weather however.....sorry.
>
> YIS,
>
> Alan
Is it possible that this is online, or that someone could send a paper
copy of the article
up here to Bronzehelm? I would appreciate it very much.

Baroness Shauna
(sad to have missed what sounds like the start of a great new tradition
for an Artemisian
tradition, but who had a grand time at Known World Heraldic and Scribal
Symposium)