[Artemisia] Waster combat

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 20:29:08 CDT 2007

What would the combatants be called...Wastrels?  Authorizations could be "Waste papers."  I'll stop now.  Don't hurt me please.  Esther

  What a GREAT word. Boffer sounds silly, like one is making marshmallows
or something . Waster Practice. Waster Tournaments. Now, that sounds like
something.  I recommend to the Earl Marshal and Their Majesties that the Kingdom of
 Artemisia officially change the name of Youth Combat to Waster Combat.

Ryryd