[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 45, Issue 45

Bryan Walton cormac_the_barbarian at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 21:13:54 CDT 2007

I, too, spent many several hours searching the net for the words to this song, as it haunted me as well. I finally found them at the end of an obscure chat-site forum thingy. So here they are, the ORIGINAL words, in their entirety:

  Land of bear and land of eagle
  Land that gave us birth and blessing
  Land that called us ever homewards
  We will go home across the mountains