[Artemisia] Getting on the e-mail list...

Elina (Crystal) crystalh73 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 09:48:04 CDT 2007

Like Tangl said... there was this poker game......  and well, I lost.  I'm moving to Meridies and I just can't stand to leave my wonderful Barony of Arn Hold... so I'm taking them with me!  (Don't I wish!!!)

  Bronwen, you're such a nut.  :)

  Truthfully, I will miss this great Kingdom and the Barony.  Thinking forward to Estrella, who will I camp with?  My SCA family here who I have known for years and love with all my heart, or my new family down there that I will still be meeting???  Good thing that everyone really IS family at events.

  Please take good care of my (real life) sister, Elo de Zaragosa, and my adopted sister, Lady Lysette Devereaux.

  In Service and Friendship,
  Lady Elina Knarrarbringa

"L.J. Richards" <richardslj at bresnan.net> wrote:
  I'm sure someone will let you know how to get on the email list. Folk are
quite nice on here. (Really!) But pardon me for the interruption, but I
must ask, Lady Knarrarbringa, whence did Artemisia give the Barony of Arn
Hold to the Kingdom of Meridies? I had no idea! I do hope we received
sufficient remuneration. Are they getting the Baron and Baroness as well?
Do you know when the going-away party will be? (Goodness, I hope I haven't
missed it.) And what, may I ask, will they do with all the mooses (meeses?,
moose?, never mind)? It gets rather hot down there you know if they are
taking them with them. Otherwise, who's going to tend to all of them?

Hmmm, I don't recall the Crown mentioning this at all at Uprising and the
BandB were there.... And the treasury is....? Well, I'm sure that
'someone' will know the answer.

Yours ever wondering,
HE Bronwen