[Artemisia] Uprising Media Release

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Sat Jun 23 11:56:42 CDT 2007

> Thanks, You Grace for allowing us to use the property.  I had a great time
> dispite the wind and excess sun( sun burns).
>
> Your friend and and always a helping hand, Guillaume au Bon Cuer.

Guillaume,

Glad to be of service.  Perhaps next year a merchant will be on hand with
sunscreen and snow cones!  They should make out pretty well, I would think,
if this year is any indicator.

Corisande and I were checking out trees yesterday, and while it won't help
in the next couple of years, eventually we hope to have an extensive wind
break of nice shade trees to help make the sun and wind less of a problem.

Take care!

Alan