[Artemisia] Uprising Media Release

SARAH EVELAND mattsaraheveland at msn.com
Sat Jun 23 20:44:01 CDT 2007

(snip)
Perhaps next year a merchant will be on hand with
sunscreen and snow cones!  They should make out pretty well, I would think,
if this year is any indicator.

Alan

We had several promising leads this year & one giant attempt during the event, thank you Spanish Dan for your help there, but we were unsuccessful in finding anyone willing to spend their time with us. We are already working on next year & we think we will have several alternatives available then. Thanks again to all who attended and to all who helped put on such a wonderful event.

Lady Helen Might de Gunthorpe