[Artemisia] Uprising Traffic Jam on Sunday

CHRIS MOREY uprisingangel at msn.com
Sat Jun 23 20:37:01 CDT 2007

In reading some of the posts on the Kingdom List, I found a few complaints about the traffic jam on Sunday at Uprising.  One possible solution I had heard was to try to make the roads wider (which would cut way down on the amount of camping area that we had).

But might I make another suggestion?  If everyone were to break down their camp, get all their stuff packed up and ready to load BEFORE they went to go get their vehicles, this would significantly cut down on the time that vehicles were sitting in someone else's way.

We did that this year.  So instead of having our truck sitting in the way for 2 hours or so, it was only there for about 30-45 minutes.  Then we said our good byes and were out of there!

I am sure that if everyone did this we could all be in and out of the site and on our way home a lot sooner!

I hope this suggestion helps.

Cristina Louise More
(mka Chris Morey)