[Artemisia] Uprising Traffic Jam on Sunday

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 12:15:59 CDT 2007

Milady Christina,

that does not resolve the problem of two people with large trucks and trailers in camps on opposite sides of the firelane needing to load up.  if the lane is only two vehicles wide then two vehicles block the lane, no matter how fast they pack.  As for the reduction in camping space, from what I saw there was as much empty space as there was used space, so we would lose nothing, the camp would just be wider and shallower, instead of narrow and deep (as our's was).  Our camp was mostly load-prepped,  (i.e. pre-packed and ready to load), my camp-mate still had to wait about 1 1/2 hours to get his trailer to our area because of the narrow roads and other people being parked there.  The only other solution I find is go get your vehicle really early, park where you want to, and let everyone else worry about everyone else.  This, to me, is not a very chivalrous answer.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com