[Artemisia] Uprising Traffic Jam on Sunday

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sun Jun 24 17:31:36 CDT 2007

So were we (League of York and neighbors).  40-odd people, multiple period pavilions, 4 CostCo tents, etc., and we had hot breakfasts, and  were still packed and done before 11 a.m. (which is when Annys and I were on the road north).  We didn't have any problems getting in or out, that I'm aware of.....
--Maire