[Artemisia] Historical Terms...was...political correctness

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Tue Jun 26 18:09:12 CDT 2007

I was under the impression that we were making suggestions to be
submitted to someone at the society level. I do agree with you, Lady
Bethoc, but the fact that we need to change the terminology has been
handed down to us from the society--along with the new title of
Kingdom Youth Combat Marshal, and it seems only fair that we submit
suggestions about what we might like to call the youth combat weapons
back up the line. If I'm not mistaken, we have one or two people on
the list who are high enough up in the loop to respectfully submit
our ideas if they like them. Why should we wait for some other
kingdom to decide? Adam and Eve don't live there, either.