[Artemisia] Baron's War Reservations now being accepted

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Tue Jun 26 18:32:28 CDT 2007

As a matter of fact.... It is on the NEW WEBPAGE!!!
While it is still very much a work in progress, there is information about some of the activities, and more will be posted as soon as I am done reading these emails.

the website is http://baronswar.org

Check back frequently for updates!

~thea

Theodora of Trebizond, OP