[Artemisia] channelling Casamira...

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 11:26:04 CDT 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Catherine Helm-Clark <no1home at onewest.net>
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:40:45 PM
Subject: [Artemisia] channelling Casamira...

hmmmmmmm......

so if we are to seriously consider calling the fake swords not
boffers but wasters,
why do we not then use a period term often used for swords-with-no-
bite -
that is, why not just call them rebated swords?  It's a very period
usage.

So I got to thinking: (WARNING WARNING CASAMIRA EFFECT ABOUT TO
HAPPEN)

if I had a rebated sword, when would I get my money back?

Not at all, it means that after you buy the sword, you submit the original receipt and UPC from the sword, wait 8 weeks, then find out they never got the first mailing, so you have to re-submit the originals that you no longer have, so you get nothing.  Haven't you ever tried to get a rebate before?

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com