[Artemisia] Field of the Cloth of Gold II (Gryphon's Lair)

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 10:20:31 CDT 2007

Y'know, since HE Thorvald is catching such grief over a typo, and I have a BUNCH of rattan, I can gaurantee that there will be 9 inch spears available for the fighters at FOTCOG in Gryphon's Lair (heading to the garage, saw in hand)

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com