[Artemisia] REMINDER: Loch Salann Brewer's Guild

rcfaevans at comcast.net rcfaevans at comcast.net
Thu Mar 1 14:23:32 CST 2007

Artisans of the Realm:

You can't shoot, fight, stand guard, and lug pickles around the battlefield ALL of the time!
So, Lady Anna and I will be hosting our quarterly Brewer's Guild meeting this Friday, starting at (or around) 6 pm.  The location is:

972 East 7725 South
Midvale, Utah 84047
(801) 706-0075

Mistress Casamira will be teaching the fine art of Cordial making.  We will be making a new batch and tasting some of our fine Mistress' work.

We will also be racking the Uprising Mead.

There will be lots of hands-on, instruction, and general yakking.  So please join us!

Ryryd and Anna

(Note: if you are coming in for Coronation on Friday, where the heck else would you be????)