[Artemisia] Loch Salann Defender's Tourney: Archery Prize Tourney

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Thu Mar 1 12:05:45 CST 2007

I only laugh because you aren't the first person to say that about someone
else's SCA gear.  (I sent the same e-mail about Estrella stuff a few minutes
ago...)

If it's not picked up by Saturday, I think a Kingdom Fundraiser would be in
order.  I'll open the bid at $20.

-B

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA
(Brad Wolf)
Either we are alone in the universe or we are not.  Either way the thought
is staggering. - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)