[Artemisia] For those who attended Estrella

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Thu Mar 1 14:59:53 CST 2007

Before Estrella becomes a distnat memory...

I would be interested in some solid "if I could fix <fill in the blank>, I would do <fill in the blank>" ideas as far as site set up, apartments, and other non-fighting matters related to Estrella War. I have agreed to submit a letter to next year's main autocrats of observations from those who attended this year.

I would also appreciate honest feedback regarding Kingdom land set up (what worked and what didn't) so I can continue to make the effort to improve this for next year.

Please email me off forum with these ideas.
rachaelemborg at inbox.com

~Thea
Kingdom Land Allocation
Estrella XXIII and XXIV