[Artemisia] Celtic Tenors

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Thu Mar 1 20:42:11 CST 2007

Greetings,
Those seeking more information about this show can see the listing at:
http://events.ets.isu.edu/MasterCalendar/EventDetails.aspx?data=Nghe9Mdf%2b6
rxaz4RLO6y7s7JcS8y%2f0Mup8Wvo4%2fw7Zo%3d
I personally cannot say enough good things about this concert hall. It is
tremendous.

A summary of the listing is as follows:

Title:Celtic Tenors
Location:Jensen Grand Concert Hall, L.E. and Thelma E. Stephens Performing
Arts Center