[Artemisia] Re: That Wrack of Wrabbits

JRoss007 at aol.com JRoss007 at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 00:15:58 CST 2007

In a message dated 3/1/2007 8:12:49 PM Mountain Standard Time,
rayzentz at aim.com writes:

You  know, Mighty Sieg,

I had not heard that, but since you have mentioned  the idea...

I, for one, like it!   Do you want the "sometime"  to be spontaneous, or
planned?   <grin>

Padruig

-----Original  Message-----
From: captainblondie1 at yahoo.com

<snip>
I  have heard... or more correctly kind of sort of heard....

there  will be a game of "Catch the greased up deaf guy"......  sometime....

<snip>

Sieg
Artemisia's token deaf  guy

  Hold on there , unless you are totally deaf, I wouldst  challenge thee for
the title.
(Two hearing aids and my Golden Pass handicap card...Really suck.Hard to
tell good music sometimes, and understand lyrics.)
Balthazaar
(The Rogue occasionally known as Lord Eoin)

http://www.aol.com.