[Artemisia] Hounds at BW2?

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 22:45:28 CST 2007

Exactly that.  Thank you.  :-)

Aine,

Will you be able to attend this event?  If you can please get in contact
with these good gentles and see what you can coordinate with them.  If not,
please, off list let me know so that I can try to make arrangements to
attend and help them.

Sieg and Ashé'el,

We will do our best to help you.  One, if not both of us will be at your
event to help with Hounds Coursing.  Just let us know whom you have assigned
to help coordinate and where on the schedule we'll be at.

Thank you,
Lady Freydis
Kingdom Equestrian Officer - Minister of the Stables
Horses, Hounds and Hawks

P.S.  It's never too early to send in your event write up.  -> (sorry that
escaped from my other office voice, see below :)
Lady Freydis
Kingdom Chronicler