[Artemisia] Silent Herald

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 08:20:39 CST 2007

OK ... here is the deal.  If ANYONE needs someone to sign court ... any
court ... PLEASE let the heralds office know.  We are working on getting a
Silent Heralds program going, but we don't have enough folks who can sign to
have one at each court.  If I know in advance that there will be a need at a
particular event, I can then try to get a Silent Herald to that event.  If I
can't get one there, I will move what ever elementals necessary to get there
and provide that service personally.  I am not the best interpreter, but I
will do everything possible to make sure court is accessible to ALL,
including those who might require the services of the Silent Heralds.

Cheers

Malkin

Goldenwing

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.