[Artemisia] Kingdom Arts and Sciences competition in May

Michele Wolf mwolf at telemetric.net
Fri Mar 2 08:31:52 CST 2007

I just wanted to drop a line to everyone out there to inform them of the
upcoming Kingdom Arts & Sciences competition in May.  The format this year
will be slightly different and I wanted to let folks know what to focus on.

To enter for Kingdom Arts & Sciences Champion, entrants must enter three
(and no more than three) entries showing distinct skill sets (i.e. different
Grand Categories).  There is also a display section where we are currently
allowing a single entry.  Depending on the response, we might up that to
three.

We are hoping for the judging for the competition to include actual face to
face judging (logistics willing).  For this reason, it will be required that
a champion entrant actually attend the event in order to enter.

The event is being held on May 5th in conjunction with the Kingdom
Collegium.  I am not positive if the site has been chosen but I believe that
it is going to be up in Sentinel's Keep.  If you have any
questions/comments/feedback, you can contact me at amefinch at cableone dot
net.

YIS,
 HL Giliana Attewatyr
 (de facto Kingdom Arts & Sciences Champion)